Configure Assessment Defaults for the most common settings and options in order to save time when using Brillium Assessment Builder.Overview
- Defaults serve as a basic template, assigning a set of options and properties automatically when a new assessment is created.
- This can be especially beneficial when many assessments will share the same properties.
- Although Defaults assign this template to new assessments, each assessment can still be further customized to suit individual requirements.
- Select Defaults from the Settings icon
- Define the desired assessment settings and options (tabs)
- Select Save when editing within each tab is complete