When using the Brillium API to develop custom data integrations, web applications or workflows between Brillium and third-party websites and platforms, the Respondent Status codes can be used to enable powerful conditional evaluations and event triggers by providing detailed status messages at a per-respondent level.
Below are the Respondent Status Codes and their associated definitions presented by the Brillium API:
Respondent Status Codes
- 0 - New respondent, not signed in.
- 10 - Signed into assessment.
- 15 - Payment successfully collected.
- 20 - Confirmation of sign-in complete or not required.
- 30 - Started answering questions.
- 35 - Reached last page of questions.
- 40 - Started answering marked questions.
- 49 - Clicked the finished button but not scored yet.
- 50 - Assessment scored and summary page shown.
- 100 - Logout button clicked, assessment ended.