You can change your Brillium account password at any time.
Important Password Rules:
- Your Brillium account password cannot be the same as the associated ID
- It must be at least six (6) characters long, contain at least one upper-case letter, number, or special character
- Cannot be a commonly used password or a word in the dictionary.
Note: Passwords are case-sensitive.
To change your password:
- Log into your Brillium Account
- Under the Account Control Panel, select the "Change Account Password" link
- In the Current Password field, enter your current password for this account so that your authorization to change the password can be verified.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password for your account that is at least 6 characters in length, and then confirm the password by re-typing it in the Re-type Password field.
- To clear your current session, select the Logout button to log out of your account.