Within the File Manager, folders can be added, and within those folders, images, sounds, video, multimedia, and other common document formats can be uploaded.
In addition to the Shared Resources folder, a private folder that shares the name of the current Workspace is automatically created for each Workspace.
- Click the existing file where the new file will be located within
- Select + New Folder
- Enter a name for the new folder
With the exception of the Account Workspace and Shared Resources folders, all other folders can be renamed or deleted by clicking the folder and selecting Rename or Delete.
- Select the folder where the uploaded file will be stored
- Choose Select
- Select the file to be uploaded; select Choose and then Upload
- Once the file is uploaded to the folder, click on the file to Preview, Rename, or Delete
- Uploaded files can also be dragged to a new folder location