Learn how to create Assessment Defaults for the most common settings and options.
Configure Assessment Defaults for the most common settings and options in order to save time when using Brillium Assessment Builder.Overview
- Defaults serve as a basic template, assigning a set of options and properties automatically when a new assessment is created.
- This can be especially beneficial when many assessments will share the same properties.
- Although Defaults assign this template to new assessments, each assessment can still be further customized to suit individual requirements.
- Select Defaults from the Settings icon
- Define the desired assessment settings and options (tabs)
- Select Save when editing within each tab is complete