Brillium Invitation Manager allows the administrator to predefine the respondents who will take an assessment or survey.
Invitations are helpful in allowing an administrator to quickly invite or remind a respondent to take an assessment. An administrator has the option to send out single or mass invitations and can easily check on the status of invitations sent.
- From the menu, select Invitation
- Select an assessment to send the invitation for
- Select + Add New and complete required fields
- Enter the required fields in the Assessment Invitation Editor
- Select Save to add the invitee to the Invitation Listing
- OR Select Save & Email to add the invitee to the Invitation Listing AND immediately send the invitation
The tool menu in the upper right-hand corner allows you to customize options associated with your invitation. Invitation customization that takes place in the tool menu is only associated with the assessment selected.
Invitation Listing: Highlights
- Emails listed are only associated with the assessment selected
- Select respondent email addresses to invite to the assessment (Invite Selected) OR to remind to take an assessment previously invited to (Remind Selected)
- Edit or delete selected email addresses (Edit icon / Delete icon)
- View the status associated with each email address (Status column)