Once an administrator registers a new user for access to a Brillium application from the Administrator console, an email will automatically be sent to the new user. This email will contain important new user information that includes the username and a temporary password.
The Brillium application website address (Brillium application URL) will be provided to new users in one of two ways:
- Upon purchase of a new Brillium subscription, the Brillium website address will be provided to the purchaser in an email. For the security and protection of our customers, this email will be sent in a separate email from the one containing the username and temporary password for new users.
- For users with an existing account, the Brillium account URL can be obtained by contacting the Brillium Administrator for the organization account.
Accessing an Account for the First Time
- Visit the Brillium application website address
- Use the temporary password provided in the new user email to login to the account for the first time.
- Once new users enter a temporary password, they will be prompted to create a new password.
- Use the new password for subsequent access to Brillium.